Product Name: Freewing F/A-18E Hornet V2 90mm EDF Thrust Vectoring Jet – PNP
Manufactured By: Freewing
Red Hot Price: $559.99
Buy Freewing F/A-18E: Amazon.com
Money Back Guarantee: YES!
Freewing F-18 Rating: 5 Stars
RC F-18 Super Hornet
The INCREDIBLE RC F-18 Super Hornet is looking for a few good RC Pilots! This state-of-the-art bird of prey RC electric jet is loaded with evolutionary new features that make the Freewing F/A-18E Hornet the Queen of the skies!
She boasts Thrust Vectoring capability which adds a whole new dimension to flying. You’ll be able to do maneuvers that will blow your mind. The legendary “Cobra” maneuver comes to mind and can be easily done with the very maneuverable F/A-18E Super Hornet. Take a look at what she can do in the AWESOME demonstration video below!
Freewing F/A-18E V2 90mm Metal EDF Thrust Vectoring RC Jet
I told you the RC F-18 Super Hornet is maneuverable. In the hands of an expert pilot, just like the gentleman in the video. The F/A-18E Super Hornet can do some mind boggling maneuvers. It amazes me how the pilot was able to control the plane when it seems to be out of control.
He definitely knows what he’s doing. I’ve been flying for almost 30 years and would not dare try any of those maneuvers the first time in the air with this beast of a bird. I have never flown a Thrust Vectoring RC Jet before and I definitely want to give it a try.
The Freewing F/A-18E Hornet Thrust Vectoring Jet is most definitely on my wish list and is the next plane I’m going to add to my fleet. I just love the power, speed and maneuverability of this aircraft. The best part is, she flies more than 100 miles per hour.
I can’t wait to buy this plane! I know you are probably as anxious to buy the Freewing F/A-18E Hornet as I am. Before you go, check out the history of the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. I’ll get to the features and specifications of the Freewing F/A-18E in a minute. Before I do, let’s go back to 1978.
The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
November 18, 1978, a LEGEND took to the skies for the very first time. The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet’s first flight was the start of one of the most successful and most potent fighter planes of all time. She is still in service today as the Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet.
She took over as the U.S. Navy’s frontline fighter when another legendary fighter plane, the F-14 Tomcat was retired September 22, 2006. Not to worry! As awesome as the F-14 Tomcat is, the Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet is even better and a lot less expensive to maintain and operate.
The USN “Blue Angels”
The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is so powerful and maneuverable. In 1986, the U.S. Navy’s World renowned Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, chose the F/A-18 Hornet. For 31 years, the Blue Angels have flown the F/A-18 Hornet in airshows all over the planet. Watch the Blue Angels Demonstration Video below.
*I hope you don’t get airsick!
BLUE ANGELS – Insane Footage Takes You Inside the Cockpit
WOW, what a ride! I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did. I would love to go for a flight like that! These pilots are among the top 1% of all fighter pilots in U.S. Navy. They are the best of the best! Let’s see if you have what it takes to fly your F/A-18E Super Hornet just like a real Blue Angels pilot!
Before you can fly with the best pilots in the world. You need to know as much as you can about your F/A-18E Hornet in order to fly this high performance RC Jet. Let’s take a closer look at the revolutionary NEW RC F-18 Hornet.
The Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet – PNP!
Your Freewing F/A-18E Hornet 90mm EDF Jet is an evolution in RC electric jet technology!
RC F-18 Super Hornet Features:
- Large scale electronic ducted fan RC jet (measuring over 55″ in length) with numerous scale features including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, molded panel lines, scale air intakes, drop tanks, missiles, and VFA-31 graphics.
- A Realistic Jet Turbine Sound Is Produced From The The 3748-1550KV Brushless Outrunner Motor (Only PNP) With Combined Metal Housing And 12 Blade Factory Balanced EDF
- Dual 360 Degree Vectored Thrust Allows Aerobatic Maneuvers Like Flat Spins, Flip Turns, Hovering And More
- The 12 Blade Factory Balanced EDF With Metal Housing In Addition To The Realistic Jet Turbine Sound The 3748-1450KV Brushless Outrunner Motor Makes Is Impressive
- The F-18 V2 Is AMA Compliant The Composite Fan Blades Are Combined With Metal EDF Housing (There Are NO Flying Restrictions)
- 8A UBEC And High Capacity 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC
- Full Functioning Flaps For Short Take-Offs And Slow Flying For Landings
- The Brand NEW Mechanical Wing Attachments Make Transporting Your F-18 A Breeze And Provides A Stronger Airframe Too
- Vectored Thrust Nozzles And All Flight Surfaces Are Controlled With 9g Metal Gear Servos For Extremely Precise Movement, Lasts A Life-Time And Superman Like Strength
- Fly At Dawn Or Dusk For Some Night Maneuvers Adding Realism To Your Flight (She Looks BEAUTIFUL At Night)
- Retractable Electronic Landing Gear With Metal Trunnions And All Metal Shock-Absorbing Struts
- Improved Aerodynamics With Scale Sequenced Gear Doors That Add Unbelievable Realism
- Adding Your Missiles And Drop Tanks Has Never Been Easier! Rare Earth Magnets Are Used So You Can Add Or Remove Them In Mere Seconds
- Upgraded Metal Ball Head Connectors And Pushrod Clevis On Elevators Guarantee A Solid Connection Between The Control Surface And Servo Eliminating Play
- Superior To Foam Hinges, Nylon Hinges Are On ALL Control Surfaces
- The ESC, 12 blade EDF, Servos And Brushless Outrunner Motor Are Pre-Installed At The Factory
F/A-18E Hornet Specifications:
- Wingspan: 960mm / 37.8 Inches
- Length: 1400mm / 55 Inches
- Approximate Flying Weight: 3050g / 107.6oz
- CG (Center of Gravity): All The Information Is In Your Manual
- Power System: 3748-1450kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
- EDF / Propeller: 12 Blade Fan With 90mm Metal Housing EDF
- Landing Gear: Shock Absorbing Struts With Steerable Nose Gear And Full Metal Retractable Main
- Electronic Speed Control: EC5 Connector, 8A UBEC, 130A ESC
- Servos: Right Vector, Left Vector & Middle Vector 9g Metal Gear Standard With 300mm Lead Nose Landing Gear Steering, Middle Vector 9g Metal Gear Standard With 300mm Lead : 9g Metal Gear Reverse With 550mm Lead : Nose Gear Door 9g Metal Gear Reverse With 100mm Lead : Right aileron, Left Ail
- Required Radio : 7 Channel Radio
- Radio Battery: 6S 22.2V 5000mAh 35C LiPo
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Ailerons: Yes
- 6 LED Lights: Yes
- Hinge Material: Nylon hinges
- Airlane Material: Made Of Durable EPF Foam
Your F/A-18E Hornet Requires:
- Recommended Battery EPR50006 – 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh 50c Lipo Battery With EC5 Connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – In Order To Charge Your Battery A Minimum 6 Cell (6S) Charger Is Required
- 7 Channel Receiver – You Need Have A Minimum 7 Channel Receiver
- 7 Channel Radio – A Radio That Has Minimum 7 Channels Is Required
*Important Note: Buy your Freewing RC F-16 Jet today and you get FREE SHIPPING!
Jump In The Cockpit Of The “AMAZING” RC F-18 Super Hornet!
For a limited time only! There is a HUGE RC F-18 Super Hornet Sale going on right now! It couldn’t come a better time too! The Holidays a just around the corner. Whether you buy the Freewing F/A-18E Hornet for yourself or a gift, you are guaranteed get your plane before the Holidays only if you buy it today!
This a whole lot of airplane for the money! Freewing makes the best RC Electric Jets and they did not disappoint us with the F/A-18E Super Hornet. She looks as great as she flies and the scale is create taking. She looks just like the real Super Hornet in the air.
I hope you enjoyed the article on the F/A-18E Hornet as much as I enjoyed writing it. I just love this airplane and all of its updated features. Please leave any comments or question you have about the F/A-18E Hornet or you can contact me by sending me an email. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thank you for dropping by! 🙂