Product Name: Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet – PNP
Manufactured By: Freewing
Best Deal Online: $599.99
Buy Freewing F-16: Amazon.com
Money Back Guarantee: YES!
Freewing F-16 Rating: 5 Stars
RC F-16 Fighting Falcon
RC Pilots Wanted!
Fly The “AMAZING” RC F-16 Fighting Falcon! The Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet is breath-taking in the air. She looks and sounds like the real F-16. She sure is one beautiful fighter plane. This ain’t your Grandaddy’s RC F-16, that’s for sure!
The Freewing F-16C come with features like scale retractable landing gear and struts with operational gear doors reducing drag. Than there’s the LED lights that make this F-16 stand out at dusk, dawn or night! I have to mention the 3748-1550kV Brushless Outrunner Engine. It sounds almost like a real jet! Check out the demo video below.
*Turn Your Sound Up To Hear The Engine. You Won’t Be Disappointed!
Freewing F-16 90mm EDF Flight Demo
The pilot in the video makes flying this bird look extremely easy. Trust me, even though she’s a stable plane and great in the air. She is a high performance RC Jet so you need to have some flying experience. The Freewing F-16C is not for beginners. I just want to point that out.
I’d hate to see you new pilots destroy your first plane or get someone hurt. Now that we got that out of the way, let’s talk about the General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon. Before I give you the specs on the F-16. We are are going to go back to 1974.
A Brief History Of The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon
The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcons first flight was January 20, 1974 and is still in service today! The F-16 is a single engine multirole supersonic fighter plane originally developed by General Dynamics for the USAF (United States Air Force).
She is such a GREAT fighter plane, the World Famous USAF “Thunderbirds” (Created 1953) still prefer to have the F-16 as their primary plane for the Demonstration Squadron. 25 other nations also chose the F-16 as their frontline fighter! Well over 4,500 Fighting Falcons have been in active service at one time or another since 1976.
*2015 was the year the F-16 became the world’s second most numerous fighter plane in service and represents the most fighter planes in service worldwide!
The USAF “Thunderbirds”
Are you ready to suit up and go for the ride of your life? You’re about to do what few people ever get a chance to do. You’re going to fly with the World Famous Thunderbirds! Sit inside the cockpit of the LEGENDARY F-16 Fighting Falcon in this awesome demo video below. Enjoy the ride!
Fly Amongst The Solo Thunder – USAF Thunderbirds
I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did. What a job those pilot’s have and they make it look so easy! What an experience it must be to fly with those guys. I’m sure it’s no where near as cool as my Cessna 172 (Sarcasm). I chose this video because the Freewing F-16 is scaled exactly like the real thing.
What this means is, your Freewing F-16 Fighting Falcon is capable of flying the same maneuvers minus the speed of course. I hope the Thunderbirds Demonstration Video gave you an idea of what the F-16 Fighting Falcon can do.
*Fun Fact: The F-16 Fighting Falcon (Official Name), is also affectionately called “Viper” by its pilots and crews, because of it’s resemblance to the Colonial Viper from Battlestar Galactica.
Above, is an image of a Colonial Viper Mk III from the more recent Battlestar Galactica television series. As you can see, they kind of look similar but I like the F-16 Fighting Falcon more, simply because she really exists! Anyways, I thought it would be fun to see why pilots and crews call her “Viper”.
Let’s take a look at what this awesome RC F-16 Kit is all about.
Check Out The Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet – PNP!
Your Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet comes loaded with everything an RC Pilot could dream of!
F-16 Fighting Falcon Features:
- This AWESOME RC F-16 Jet Sports An Accurate 77th FS “Gamblers” Livery With A Very Powerful 90mm Ducted Fan Engine
- Hear The Roar Of The 3748-1550KV Brushless Outrunner Motor That Produces A Realistic Jet Turbine Sound (Only PNP), 12 Blade Factory Balanced EDF & Combined Metal Housing
- Metal EDF Housing With Composite Fan Blades Guarantee AMA Compliance (There Are ZERO Flying Restrictions Because The Fan Blades Are NOT Made Of Metal – PNP Only)
- Fly At Dawn / Dusk & Check Out How Real Your F-16 Looks With Its Bright LED Navigation Lights
- Pre-Installed LED Afterburner For Extreme Realism (Totally Cool Lighting Effect)
- Realistic Looking Sequenced Gear Doors Provide A Great Scale Look And Reduced Drag
- The CNC From 6061 Aluminum Is Suitable For Grass Or Pavement Take-Offs And Landings, Scale Electric Retracts With Shock-Absorbing Struts And Main Operation
- The Wings, Nose Cone, Vertical Stabilizer And Stabilators Are Easily Removable For Transport.
- Brass Threaded Inserts And Machine Screws Are Used To Attach The Wings To The Fuselage For A Tight And Secure Fit
- 8A UBEC With Hobbywing 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC (Only PNP)
- For Scale Appearance, Your F-16 Comes With Gap-Less Hinges On The Rudder And Ailerons
- Reinforced Body Parts With Carbon Fiber Wing Spars
- You Can Quickly Remove Your SEAD Loadout Consisting Of 2 AIM-120 AMRAAMs, 2 AIM-9M Sidewinders, 2 AIM-120 AMRAAMs, 2 AIM-120 AMRAAM and 2 Drop Tanks
- Upgraded Metal Ball And Pushrod Clevis Head Connectors On Elevators Provide A Solid Connection Between Control Surface And Servo Eliminate “Play”
- All Control Surfaces Come With Nylon Hinges (Way Better Than Foam Hinges)
- All Components And Electronics Are Pre-Installed At The Factory For YOU! Just Plug-In Your Battery And Receiver And You’re Ready For Take-Off! (Only PNP)
F-16 Fighting Falcon Specifications:
- Wingspan: 1023mm / 40.27 Inches
- Length: 1522mm / 59.92 Inches
- Power System: 3748-1550kV Brushless Outrunner Engine With 3150g Thrust (Only PNP)
- Electronic Speed Control: 130A ESC, 8A UBEC, EC5 Connector (PNP only)
- Flying Weight: Approximately 3550g / 125.22 Ounces
- Servos: 9g Metal Gear Standard With 300mm Lead : Nose Gear Door, Right Main Gear Door 17g Metal Gear Digital Standard With 100mm Lead : Right Elevator 17g Metal Gear Digital Reverse With 100mm Lead : Left Elevator : Left Main Gear Door 9g Metal Gear Standard With 100mm Lead : Nose Landing Gear Steering 9g Metal Gear Reverse With 100mm Lead
- Propeller / EDF: 90mm Metal Housing EDF with 12 Blade Fan (PNP only)
- Landing Gear: Shock-Absorbing Struts And Main Operation With Scale CNC Electric Retracts
- Bright LED Lights: Yes
- Battery Required: 6S 22.2V 5000mAh 50C LiPo with EC5 connector (not included)
- Radio Required: 6 Channel Radio
- Hinge Material: Nylon hinges
- Airlane Material: Made Of Durable EPO Foam
- Flaps: Yes
- Ailerons: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
Your F-16 Fighting Falcon Requires:
- 5 Channel Receiver – A Minimum 5 Channel Receiver Is Required
- 5 Channel Radio – A Minimum 5 Channel Radio Is Required
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – A Minimum 6 Cell (6S) Charger Is Required To Charge Your Battery
- Recommended EPR50006 – EC5 Connector With 6 Cell 22.2V 5000 mAh 50c Lipo Battery
*Important Note: Your Freewing RC F-16 Jet ships for FREE!
Fly The RC F-16 Fighting Falcon!
Are you finally ready to take advantage of the RC F-16 Sale? Get ready to take-off with huge savings and FREE shipping too! This is the best RC F-16 Fighting Falcon in its class. You will not find a better RC F-16 with as many features for this price anywhere online!
If you have any questions or comments about the Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet, please them below now. You can also contact me personally by sending me an email. Either way, I’ll get your message and respond as quickly as I can. I love talking about RC Jets!
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us today. Please, don’t forget to leave your feedback on the RC F-16 Fighting Falcon. I hope to hear from you soon! Especially, from you pilot’s that fly the Freewing F-16C! Thanks again for stopping by today.
I hope to see you in the air! 🙂