F4U Corsair Sale
Attention All Pilots!
Take advantage of a HUGE F4U Corsair Sale and get FREE Shipping too! The FMS F4U Corsair V3 is a huge upgrade over the previous version. She flies and looks better than ever before!
The F4U Corsair has more features and upgrades that makes her the best Radio-controlled aircraft for the money. She looks gorgeous in the air, it’s almost like going back in time and watching history unfold before your very eyes. Take a look at the INCREDIBLE Demo video below now.
F4U Corsair 800mm FMS – Flight Review – Warbird & Military
I hope you guys enjoyed the demo video as much as I did. The Pilot in the video makes flying the F4U Corsair look easy. He’s obviously a very good pilot. I think you’ll agree that the FMS F4U looks great while she’s in the air. She looks like the real airplane.
The FMS F4U Corsair is loaded with all new star of the art features and upgrades which I will cover in detail below. I’m sure some of you pilots are ready for take after watching the demo video. You can take advantage of the F4U Corsair by clicking on the red button above now!
Before you jump in the cockpit, I encourage you to stick around and read on. You’re in for a real treat! Not only am I going to cover all the features and specifications of the FMS F4U Corsair. I’m going to give you a brief history of this legendary fighter and one of my favorite World War 2 Aces of all time.
History Of The Northrop Grumman F4U Corsair
The Vought F4U Corsair were produced in 16 different Models. She holds the record for the longest production run of any piston engine fighter aircraft in U.S. history from 1942–53. The F4U Corsair made a name for herself in the Pacific during World War 2.
With her iconic bent gull wing design, she flew her away into history forever cementing her place among the best fighter planes of all time. One of the most decorated American Aces during the war was Gregory “Pappy” Boyington. One of my favorite all time pilots.
This legendary pilot racked up 26 air victories. Pappy was also a member of the legendary Flying Tigers where he flew the P-40 and earned 6 air victories. This was only the beginning! Than in September of 1943, Pappy became the commander of the 214 in the South Pacific.
The “Black Sheep Squadron”
As soon as Pappy took over the Black Sheep Squadron, he made an immediate impact. In only 32 days, Pappy shot down 14 Japanese aircraft. In an ironic twist of fate. On January 3, 1944, Pappy tied World War I ace Eddie Rickenbacker’s record of 26 enemy planes destroyed.
He was shot down later that day becoming a POW. He was a POW for 20 months until the end of the war. The Black Sheep Squadron made it’s way to living rooms all across America in 1970’s TV Classic Ba Ba Black Sheep Starring Robert Conrad.
Boyington and Conrad became good friends during the production of the show. In honor of Pappy and the rest of the Black Sheep Squadron. Check out the video of the F4U Corsair in action at the Blue Angels Homecoming Airshow. She is even more beautiful than ever. Check out the flight demonstration below.
2011 Blue Angels Homecoming Airshow – F4U Corsair Demonstration
What a treat to see such an amazing part of aviation history still flying in all her glory. Now you can fly the F4U Corsair just like Pappy and the rest of the boys from the Black Sheep Squadron. Take to the skies in this high tech F4U Corsair RC Airplane!
Let’s Check Out The F4U Corsair!
F4U Corsair Features:
- The FMS F4U Corsair V3 is Officially Licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Eye Popping Scale Details Including Detailed Engine, Rockets, Oil Tanks
- Heavy Duty Metal Gear Servos (This Plane Has No Plastic Gear Servos)
- 90 Degree Rotating Landing Gear With Sequential Retract Doors & Metal Trunnions Just Like The Real f4U Corsair (True To Scale)
- For Scale Takeoffs & Landings There Are Three Slow Speed Setting For The Flaps On Each Wing
- Super Bright LED Landing Lights & Navigation Lights
- The Pilot Figure & The Cockpit Are Hand Painted To Add Even More Detail
- You Have Plenty of Power For Aerobatics & High Speed Flying With The Large 14 x 8 Propeller Powered by The MIGHTY KV540 Motor
- The F4U Corsair Requires Hardly Any Glue & Is Very Easy To Assemble
- The Main Wing Detaches From The Fuselage For Easy Transport
- Made Of Durable EPO Foam, Your F4U Corsair Is Built Tough
F4U Corsair Specifications:
- Length: 1240mm / 49.0 inches
- Wingspan: 1400mm / 55.2 inches
- Speed Control: Internal 70A ESC, 5A SBEC, EC3 Connector
- Engine Size: 4250-Kv540 Brushless Motor
- Propeller / EDF: 14 x 8 Four Blade Propeller
- Flying Weight: Approximately 2440g
- Servos: 9g × 2 Metal Gear, 17g x 6 Metal Gear
- Landing Gear: Reinforced Metal Electronic Retracts
- Battery Required: EC3 Connector With 4 Cell 14.8V 3600mAh LiPo
- Radio Required: 6 Channel Radio
- LED Lights: Yes
- Ailerons: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Hinge Material: Foam
- Plane Material: Made Of Durable EPO Foam
Your F4U Corsair Requires:
- 6 Channel Radio – A Minimum 6 Channel Radio Is Required
- 6 Channel Receiver – A Minimum 6 Channel Receiver Is Required
- Recommended EPR36004E – EC3 Connector With 4 Cell 14.8V 3600 mAh Lipo Battery
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – A Minimum 4 Cell (4S) Charger Is Required To Charge Your Battery
*Special Note: Your F4U Corsair RC Plane instantly qualifies for FREE Shipping!
Fly The F4U Corsair Now!
Take advantage of the MASSIVE F4U Corsair Sale before the Holiday rush. The RC F4U Corsair is already FLYING off the shelves so you better jump on board FAST! I’d hate to see this GREAT DEAL take-off without you! Go ahead and click on the red button NOW!
You don’t want to miss this flight! Thank you dropping by and reading FMS F4U Corsair review. If you have any comments, questions or have something to add on the F4U Corsair. Please leave them below or contact me by sending me an email.
I’ll hope to see you in the air and thanks again! 😉
Product Name: FMS F4U Corsair V3
Product By: FMS
Hot Price: $399.99 & FREE SHIPPING!
F4U Corsair Sale: Amazon.com
Money Back Guarantee: YES!
F4U Corsair Rating: 5 Out Of 5 Stars